Allahabad High Court have released advertisement for the recruitment of ”Law Clerk (Trainee)” in the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad on a fixed honorarium of Rs. 15000/- per month, are invited from fresh Law Graduates who are between the age of 21 years to 26 years.
The last date for submission of application forms is 08.08.2020. The application forms are available at the counters opened at Allahabad High Court and it’s Lucknow Bench.
Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment Post | Salary | Vacancy:
Post – ”Law Clerk (Trainee)” in the establishment of High Court, Allahabad/Lucknow Bench
Salary – All eligible candidates for the post of ”Law Clerk (Trainee)” in the establishment of High Court, Allahabad/Lucknow Bench carrying a fixed honorarium of Rs. 15000/- per month with no Dearness Allowance and/or any other allowances and also without any other perquisite such as residential accommodation etc.
Number of Vacancies: 102
Allahabad High Court Lucknow Bench Law Clerk (Trainee) Essential Qualifications:
- Three Years Professional/Five Years Integrated Degree in Law from any Law College or recognized University throughout the country. Those who have appeared in LL.B. (Final Year) in 2019-20 Examination and are awaiting results may also apply. Law graduates having scored not less than 55% marks in their LL.B. examination are only eligible to apply for the post of Law Clerks (Trainee). They will be required to submit their final mark sheet of LL.B. Examination at the time of interview, which may be held in the month of September, 2020.
- Computer knowledge, i.e., Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer
- Age Limit: The Candidates must have attained the minimum age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of more than 26 years as on 01.07.2020.
Allahabad High Court Lucknow Bench Law Clerk (Trainee) Selection Procedure:
For making selection, competence would be judged on the basis of the
interview only, which will be held only at Allahabad.
The candidates for interview will be called only after screening. No T.A. will be payable for attending the interview.
Allahabad High Court Lucknow Bench Law Clerk (Trainee) How to Apply:
- The application forms can be purchased from the counter in the High Court Judicature at Allahabad and at it’s Lucknow Bench on payment of Rs. 300/- in cash. The applications forms are also available on the official web site of Allahabad High Court (www.allahabadhighcourt.in) and may be downloaded and used subject to payment of application form of Rs. 300/- to be paid through bank draft drawn in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
- The application form along with one duly attested copy of High School Mark Sheet, High School Certificate in proof of age/date of birth, Intermediate Mark Sheet, Intermediate Pass Certificate, Graduation/Post Graduation Mark Sheets and Certificates and testimonials regarding Extra Curricular Activities and Computer Knowledge along with two self addressed envelope (size 5”x10”) each bearing postage stamps worth Rs. 40/- should be sent to the Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad either by Speed Post, Registered Post with AD or through Courier.
- How To Apply SSC Delhi Police Executive Constable
- Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment
- State Health Society Bihar (SHSB) Community Health Officers Recruitment
- Rajasthan Subordinate Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) Online Application Form
- Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) 65th Combined Mains Written Exam Date