State Health Society, Bihar invites online applications from Fresh/Working GNM/B.Sc. Nursing candidates who are willing and enthusiastic to serve the community may apply for the Six Months “Certificate in Community Health under National Health Mission”.
State Health Society Bihar (SHSB) Community Health Officers (CHO) Recruitment Under National Health Mission Course:
This Six Months “Certificate in Community Health under National Health Mission” course is part of an initiative under the National Health Mission to Strengthen Sub-Centre as Health & Wellness Centres (H&WCs) for improved implementation of public health programmes, to enable comprehensive primary health care service delivery, including disease prevention and health promotion.
Bihar SHSB Community Health Officers (CHOs) Recruitment Post And Salary:
Candidates who successfully complete this course will be posted at Health & Wellness Centres (H&WC’s) as Community Health Officers (CHOs) to lead primary health with remuneration 225,000/- per month & upto a sum of I5,000/-
The six Months “Certificate in Community Health under National Health Mission” course will be run by Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU).
IMPORTANT EVENTS AND DATES
|Start Date of Online Registration||23rd June 2020|
|End Date of Online Registration||14th July 2020 – 06:00 PM|
|Last Date of payment of Registration Fee||14th July 2020 – 06:00 PM|
Bihar State Health Society SHSB Community Health Officers (CHO) Eligibility Criteria:
How To Apply For “Bihar State Health Society SHSB Community Health Officers (CHOs)”:
- Eligible candidates may submit their applications online only at State Health Society, Bihar Website on or before 14th July, 2020 and 06:00 PM.
|1.||Candidate should ensure that they possess the prescribed minimum qualification and fulfill all conditions / criteria for the post as given in the advertisement.|
|2.||E-mail ID and mobile number which are mandatory for the application must be a valid one. Under no circumstances, candidate should share /mention registration no. to any other person.|
|3.||Before submitting the application form, the candidates are directed to check the data and satisfy that the details entered by them are true and correct in all respect, before they submit the application. Once the application is submitted, no further change in data will be entertained.|
|4.||The ONLINE application form for Registration contains basic data viz., Personal details, Education Details, Work Experience, Photo & signature upload, Preview /Edit, Payment and Registration slip.|
The Online application form ………and Registration Slip:
Stage 1: Basic Registration by clicking on “Register (New Candidate)” and Generation of Unique Registration Number. A SMS and Email (please check SPAM) is sent on successful registration.
NOTE: Online Form is not complete at this stage. You have to click on “LOGIN to Continue” or Re-login to complete the form.
Stage 2: RE-LOGIN by clicking on “Login (Already Registered)” with UNIQUE REGISTRATION NUMBER and DATE OF BIRTH and completion of form by completing the following tabs:
1. Personal Details & Educational Qualification
2. Upload of Photograph & Signatures
3. Payment of Fees & Generation of Registration Slip.
|5.||Candidates may note, that if any information provided in the application form is found to be false during verification, or at a future date, their application/candidature will be summarily rejected without assigning any reasons/notice therefor.|
Bihar SHSB CHO Application Fee:
- Application fee is 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) only for UR, BC, MBC & EWS candidates and for SC/ST of Bihar domicile, Female & Divine Body candidates of all categories is 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty) only.
- Bihar SHSB CHO application fee will be accepted through online payment mode.
- Please note that 01″ January’ 20 shall be reference/cut-off date for computing age, qualification etc.
- State Health Society, Bihar reserves right to change the positions or number of vacancies or cancel any or all the positions mentioned in this advertisement without assigning any reason.
- Note: If in the B.Sc. Nursing syllabus, if certification in Community Health has been incorporated by Government of India in the last semester of the syllabus, in that case concerned qualified candidate will not be required to undergo certification in Community Health being conducted by IGNOU.
- Detailed Term of Reference (ToR), Qualification/Emoluments of above positions is available in the Link — HR Cell of the society’s official website.
- Disclaimers: Mere eligibility and/or shortlisting for the selection process don’t guarantee an employment under SHSB. Final selection will depend on merit & category wise vacaniy available.
Apply For “Bihar State Health Society SHSB Community Health Officers (CHOs)”:
- How To Apply SSC Delhi Police Executive Constable
- Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment
- State Health Society Bihar (SHSB) Community Health Officers Recruitment
- Rajasthan Subordinate Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) Online Application Form
- Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) 65th Combined Mains Written Exam Date